1. Conduct basic financial statement and operating indicator analysis to assess the financial condition of the two (2) health care organizations you selected.
2. Analyze the organization’s debt, equity financing, and capital structure of the two (2) organizations.
3. Analyze the capital structure and cost of capital of the two (2) organizations.
4. Conduct a risk analysis regarding the merger of the two (2) organizations you have identified.
5. Analyze current receivables management of the two (2) organizations and make recommendations for how receivables management should be addressed post-merger.
6. Explain which financial ratios you used in your analysis and how they were derived in an appendix to your assignment.