I need a kindly feedback for this class mate. Her essay is horrible. I need to give her a professional feedback without hurting her feelings.
Use this week’s discussion to give and get some helpful feedback on the final essay assignment.
To begin, upload your draft as an attachment to a posting here as early in the week as possible. Incomplete drafts are acceptable, but remember that the more complete the draft, the better the feedback will be.
Next, download a fellow student’s draft and comment on it. Keep in mind the rubric standards: strong opening, thesis statement, good organization and development of key ideas in the body paragraphs, strong conclusion. Think about the following questions as you read the paper:
· Is the thesis clear?
· Does the writer provide convincing support for his or her thesis points, using good sources?
· Are the ideas arranged logically, so they are easy to follow?
· Does the writer adhere to APA requirements, especially in terms of documentation?
· Is the writing fluent? Or do errors in mechanics undercut the writer’s credibility?
· What can you learn from this draft and apply to your own paper?
· Summarize your thoughts on the presentation and applaud the best parts of the work.