Assignment 6 Guidance
Assignment 6 is very straightforward. It should contain the following sections:
2. Scope and Objectives of the Report – this should concern scope and objectives of the report – NOT THE PROJECT. What is the report attempting to provide. In the real world this is often boilerplate that is modified slightly from report to report.
3. Overall Risk status – Overall project risk at the time the report is prepared. Some risks situations may have passed and additional risks may have been discovered.
4. Top risks actions and owners – this comes from the risk matrix and should reflect all major risks and minor risks within the reporting period.
5. Changes since last review – assume for this section that you are three months into a six-month project and this is the third summary risk report being provided. During the reporting period a risk triggered and was addressed, but from this a secondary risk was identified. (A bit of imaginary role playing)
6. Conclusions and recommendation – for the risks in upcoming period and the results from the period last. The conclusion should be a summary of the body of the paper.
7. Appendix – Risk register in priority order.
Who, what, where, when, why, how – keep that in mind. Proofread and spell check.
As you prepare the report proofread and as always who, what, where, when, why, and how as appropriate. See the rubric below.