Write a 1000 word essay (2-3 pages) and double-spaced essay. This is a short essay, so try to be as concise and thorough as you can be in the space given—in other words, avoid wordiness: words, phrases or sentences that really don’t add meaning to your paper, just length.
Topic: What is your intended major? Discuss how your interest in the subject developed and describe any experience you have had in the field — such as volunteer work, internships and employment, participation in student organizations and activities — and what you have gained from your involvement.
The purpose of this essays is…
1. Ensure that students can construct a written work that is centered on a core idea/principle/emotion/lesson.
2. Ensure that students understand different modes of writing to communicate an idea.
3. Ensure that students uses the appropriate diction/language/writing style for the target audience.
4. Ensure that students convey their voice in their writing.
5. Ensure that students develop a coherent structure in their essay such that the target audience/reader can locate introduction, conflict, and resolution.
This essay should contain THE CONFLICT, THE RESOLUTION, and THE INTRODUCTION(Background and information). Actually, my major is ECONOMICS, so you can write about the topic(ECONOMICS major).
Please do not copy and plagiarize from the Internet. This essay is very important essay for me.