1) Outline a strategic plan that ensures profitability and fiscal success.
Passing Grade: Outlines a strategic plan that ensures profitability and fiscal success, and identifies knowledge gaps, unknowns, missing information, unanswered questions, or areas of uncertainty.
2) Present a plan to meet staff productivity goals, while staying within budget parameters.
Passing Grade: Presents a plan to meet staff productivity goals, while staying within budget parameters, including rationale for rejecting alternative approaches.
3) Justify equipment and service costs.
Passing Grade: Justifies equipment and service costs, and identifies assumptions on which the projected costs are based.
4) Analyze department, unit, or project alignment with an organization’s mission and goals.
Passing Grade: Provides a persuasive analysis linking the department, unit, or project with an organization’s mission and goals.
5) Write clearly and concisely, using correct grammar and mechanics.
Passing Grade: Writes clearly and concisely. Grammar and mechanics are error-free.
6) Integrate relevant and credible sources of evidence to support your assertions, correctly formatting citations and references using current APA style.
Passing Grade: Integrates relevant, credible, and convincing sources of evidence to support assertions. Sources are current, and citations and references are error-free.