– 1st Diagnosis- Activity Intolerance that resulted in fall and admission
2nd Diagnosis- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) that resulted in abnormal vital signs
3rd Diagnosis- Hypotension that resulted in decreased blood pressure
4th Diagnosis- Hypothyroidism that also resulted in abnormal vital signs and symptoms
5th Diagnosis- Depression
1. Please prioritize as stated above
2. Please explain why the diagnosis are in that order
3. Please provide long and short term goals in nursing interventions
4. Please provide outcomes for each diagnosis.
5. Please provide 2 pages
6. No need for Title or Reference Pages.
7. Due date is Friday, May 21, 2021.