Apply the APA guidelines for formatting
Directions: Read the questions below and write a response of at least two paragraphs in length. Each paragraph must consist of 5 to 7 sentences.
1. How did humans evolve, and where did they migrate?
2. What were the key features of Paleolithic society?
3. How did growing social and gender hierarchies and expanding networks of trade increase the complexity of human society in the Neolithic period?
4. How did the people of Mesopotamia form the world’s first states, and how did their institutions spread?
5. How did the Hebrews create an enduring written religious tradition, and what was its significance?
6. How did geography, leadership, and religion enable the Egyptians to build and maintain a cohesive, prosperous society, and how did migrations and invasions shape Egypt’s fate?
7. What were the strengths of and the major differences between the Assyrian and Persian Empires?
PART II: Journal
Directions: The purpose of the journal is to actively engage in self-learning and opportunities to clarify and reflect upon your thinking of world history in different ways. Further, the journal is intended to help the student gain writing fluency knowledge and creativity in doing so. You should express your ideas and feelings, special terms, and expressions heard and used to convey historical knowledge and events. You not only be graded on the content of your journaling activities, but on the completion of the assignment and writing skills required for each journal activity assignment.
Write a minimum of 3 paragraphs that consist of at least 7 sentences for each of the following questions:
1. I study history because…
2. History is important to me because…
3. Discuss one recorded event in history you think is significant to you: Iraq War